Planning, designing and constructing the next generation of bridges & highways that will transform the urban landscape of the Middle East
The Middle East continues to be one of the world’s fastest growing markets for bridge and highway projects, with the pressure of an exponentially growing population and severe congestion becoming the driver for significant expansion and investment.
The 7th Annual Bridges & Highways Middle East Summit has established itself as the regional event of the year to update you on market opportunities and innovations and enable you to network with the who’s who of the industry.
The Bridges and Highways market is developing rapidly in 2014 with plans progressing for Doha’s iconic Sharq crossing and Ashghal announcing major new contracts for the Expressway Programme. Demand for bridges and highways is also being driven across the region by the planned $200bn pan-GCC railway network, Saudi’s significant metro expansion and Dubai’s $544m canal project, to name a few.
By attending Bridges & Highways Middle East, you will network with 150+ key stakeholders involved in the future development of upcoming projects. You will also learn how to overcome the significant technical and strategic challenges involved in project delivery.
Top 4 issues to be addressed at the 2014 summit:
- Taking durability to the next level: what does it take to achieve a 120 year lifetime for concrete structures in extreme conditions?
- Designing world-class iconic bridges and highways to transform the region’s urban landscape and development ambitions
- Accelerating construction through innovative methodologies and reducing the impact on traffic
- Avoiding project delays through winning stakeholder engagement and communication strategies
Plus! Don’t miss the interactive Tunnels Focus Day:
Wednesday, 12 November:
Explore cost-effective innovations in tunneling methodologies and case studies on specific geotechnical challenges. Read more.
Key benefits of attending:
- Win more work in the region by identifying upcoming infrastructure projects and understanding client requirements
- Learn from advanced international and regional case studies how to design and deliver cost-effective, durable and landmark infrastructure projects
- Discover the latest technology that will save time and money on your next project
- Network with 150+ peers at the most established Bridges & Highways event in the region
Who should attend?
Stakeholders throughout the infrastructure design and construction industry from around the world will be attending, including:
- Government Bodies and Project Owners
- Main Consultants
- Main Contractors
- Material Suppliers
- Technology Providers
What attendees from our past Bridges events had to say:
”The conference provided very good insight into current as well as future projects in Qatar and the Gulf region. The case studies were highly informative.”Senior Design Engineer, Ashghal
“A truly valuable experience that enabled me to gain bridge industry insights in a single location.”Chief Engineer, Dubai Roads & Transport Authority
“The Bridges Middle East Summit was great - it had a good mix of presentations and panel discussions. Overall, it was a good platform for networking with industry experts.”Regional Sales Manager - Middle East, DYWIDAG - Systems International GmbH